- Melt 80g of butter in a saucepan.
- Add 200g of mini marshmallows (all white if possible)
- Once smooth and runny, stir in 200g of rice crispies - very quickly!
- Tip onto a worksurface covered in non-stick baking parchment.
- Place another sheet of parchment on top and whilst still hot and pliable, roll out the mixture (with the rolling pin on top of the paper) to about 0.5-1cm thick all over
- Once cool, trim into rectangles and use to make sushi with as many types of sweetie as you want!
The photos below are the ones I made using the leftover marshmallow slab when I got home, ad although the Brownies' efforts maybe weren't quite as neat, they were pretty good and they all headed home and the end of the night proudly clutching little plastic boxes of their creations to share.
First of all, here's the whole selection