I asked for participants, and we have 8 - certainly enough for a roundup and some swapping - woop - since swapping ingredients with myself would just not have been as much fun, and possibly led to me being taken away by the men in white coats.
|Gratuitous cake photo - chocolate prune biscuit fridge cake|
- On 1st June (oops, I'm already a day late!) I will randomly pair people up and post the pairings
- Everyone contacts their paired partner, has a quick chat, exchanges addresses, flags up any allergies etc.
- Everyone then goes out and buys a lovely little surprise ingredient (of a Cakey nature of course) and posts it to their partner
- Once you receive your ingredient, thank your partner profusely and get baking!
- Photograph your creation, and if you blog, send me the link. If you - fear not, you can still join in - just send me a picture - by the 22nd July
- I'll post a roundup of all the sure-to-be-delicious-and-beautiful bakes on 23rd July - as a distraction from the distressing fact that I'll be newly 30!
|Surprise - another cake photo! Marmalade chocolate cupcakes|
Jean at Baking in Franglais with The Cupcake Architect
Gary at Exploits of a Food Nut with yours truly at Makey-Cakey
Dom at Belleau Kitchen with @ClaireHitchen
Hopefully that all makes sense - go get in touch, then get shopping, posting and baking :o)
And if you're reading this and thinking 'damn, I've missed the boat - that sounds like fun' just leave a comment, and I'm happy to pair up any stragglers in twos.
|And a surprise of a different sort - a Mini-M pop-up surprise!|