|Your very own stained glass work of art - minus the lead and soldering|
|Smile - it's a glowing rainbow|
|Chair required - nothing beats sticking, whilst standing on a chair!|
1) Cut your sticky back plastic to fit your window size. (Hint - most rolls have squares marked on the back which helps keep it neat)
2)Blu-tack your sticky back plastic to the window
3) Carefully peel off the backing paper
4) Reposition the blu-tack a little bit if necessary - the sheet went slightly slack after peeling off the backing
5) Tear up pieces of paper and stick them on
6) Try to vary colours and sizes, - don't worry about them overlapping a bit.
If you're so inclined, you could co-ordinate your colours to match your living room decor. Needless to say we went for the embrace the chaos and clash with everything rainbow option! Even one colour, with the overlaps providing darker contrast, would look lovely.
Mini-M loved this - we did it when Mr E was away for the weekend, and she was very proud to show off her handiwork when he got back.
|Happiness is a rainbow window|
And it's only fitting to finish with a huge thank you to the friend who found a big roll of sticky back plastic in the attic and sent it our way - it's coming back your way the next time we meet :o)